THE NO-COMPROMISE HOME THEATER PC ENCLOSURE
LEET Chassis is the one-and-only HTPC case designed for open-loop liquid cooling and maximum quietness. 360 mm total radiator space allow for the quiet dissipation of up to 600W of heat. With its rigid, 0.2 inches (5 mm) thick, one-piece aluminum shell, designed to minimize electromagnetic interference and vibrations, LEET Chassis is made to withstand the test of time. The integrated, USB-connected front display paired with our light-weight LEET Monitor App, will always keep you up-to-date on system temperatures, memory utilization and other key metrics.
LEET Chassis' compact form factor is similar in size to a large Audio-Video-Receiver.
- 43.5 cm x 22.1 cm x 39 cm (W x H x D)
17.1 in x 8.7 in x 15.4 in (W x H x D)
- 37.4 liter volume
- 7 kg / 17 lbs weight
- Horizontal orientation
- ATX and mATX motherboard support
- ATX power supply support
- Full-size ATX power supply support up to 20 cm / 7.9 in length
Exterior surfaces are hand-brushed and the entire chassis is anodized to increase natural corrosion resistance and endow it with an unrivaled final color and finish. Choose yours.
Evoke the infinite expanse of inky blackness that stretches into the night sky. Our Space Black brushed aluminum chassis finish pairs perfectly with a wide selection of home theater equipment and home decor.
Dazzling silver conjures images of elemental lustre and luxury. Our Royal Silver brushed aluminum chassis finish pairs perfectly with a wide selection of home theater equipment and home decor.
ACRYLIC GLASS OR SOLID TOP PANEL
Chose the acrylic glass airflow lid option to showcase your components in style and with as many LEDs as you like. We recommend the solid top panel with sound deadening foam for maximum quietness or if you plan to stack other devices on top of the LEET Chassis.
MASSIVE STORAGE OPTIONS
LEET Chassis can hold 4x 3.5” HDDs, mounted on a vibration-reduction system and cooled by a 92mm fan. Three additional 2.5” drives can be installed below the optical drive tray.
A 5.25” optical disk drive is required. We recommend LG drives for optimum fit.
EASILY BUILD AND TEST YOUR COMPONENTS
The LEET Chassis slider is where most of the system and the entire liquid cooling loop is assembled. This allows for testing all major components on air and water before the entire slider goes into the chassis shell for final assembly - a process we lovingly call ‘the wedding’.
We do not recommend to use the LEET Chassis with a fully air cooled configuration for current high-end, high-TDP components like 30 series graphics cards and Intel/AMD CPUs.
- Rear wall: 1x 120mm fan
- Side wall: 2x 120mm fans
AIO LIQUID COOLING
Premium Design and Materials
- Rear wall: 1x AIO 120mm x 30mm or 1x 120mm x 45mm thick radiator with up to dual fan push/pull config, exhaust recommended.
- Side wall: 1x AIO 240mm x 30mm radiator with push or pull fan config, intake recommended. Dual fan push/pull possible when using dual-slot graphics card (and no other PCIe cards) or mATX motherboard with PCIe 16x slot on physical slot 1 position.
OPEN LOOP LIQUID COOLING
- Rear wall: 1x 120mm x 30mm or 1x 120mm x 45mm thick radiator with up to dual fan push/pull config, exhaust recommended.
- Side wall: 1x AIO 240mm x 30mm radiator with push or pull fan config, exhaust recommended. Dual fan push/pull or 45mm thick radiator possible when using mATX motherboard with PCIe 16x slot on physical slot 1 position.
- Recommended cooling components: Swiftech Apogee Drive 2 or 3 pump/waterblock combo. STEIGER DYNAMICS Custom 120mm + 240mm full-copper radiators with integrated reservoir (made by Swiftech).
THE DELIBERATE ABSENCE OF DUST FILTERS
Designing a small to compact case that can handle any current high-TDP component, and be ultra-quiet at full load, has been our number one priority for the LEET Chassis. Dust filters of any kind impede air flow of quiet fan configurations substantially. Due to the typical use case and placement of LEET systems in or on top of cabinets or desks, where dust is accumulating much less than on the floor, we made the decision to not include dust filters and prioritize airflow.
INTEGRATED 7” FRONT DISPLAY
Stay on top with LEET’s integrated 7” front display and the light-weight LEET Monitor App. It shows vital system parameters including audio volume, system up-time, drive space, memory utilization, CPU/GPU clocks, load levels, temperatures, and hardware components.
FRONT PANEL CONNECTIVITY
The LEET Chassis front panel is hidden behind a down-folding brushed aluminum door, unobtrousively integrated into the chassis design. The front panel provides the following connectivity options:
- Dual USB 3.0/3.1 Type A
- SD Card Reader
- 3.5 mm HD Audio out and Mic in
- Optional HDMI passthrough to the rear of the system (up to HDMI 2.1b compatible)
"a classy look similar to a Mercedes Benz."
- Derek Forrest, Tom's Hardware Staff Writer
"Fit and finish are just unbelievable..."
"A stunningly silent, built-like-a-tank, ultimate HTPC."
- Geoffrey Morrison, Sound & Vision
NOT YOUR ORDINARY PC
GET YOUR CHASSIS
A system is only as good as the case its in. Select your LEET Chassis and add it
to your cart today!