Our good friends from 8Floor Games are launching their #killallzombies single screen local co-op survival shooter on August 8th for Steam. Check out the gameplay trailer below for a look at the game!
In the distant future, #killallzombies is thrusting civilians into a sport of survival were a ravenous zombie population is unleashed in the name of sports entertainment. With the potential of a collective horde of over 1,000 zombies, television spectators vote upon how many and what kind of zombies or obstacles they want to uncage to make survival all the more harder for you to accomplish.
- Hordes of zombies to fight on interactive changing arena
- Twitch streaming interactions enabling spectators to affect gameplay while watching the broadcast
- 3 modes: Survival, Co-Op and Defend the Vault
- 100+ Powerful perks
To celebrate the release, we are giving away three copies of the game. If you would like to enter, follow the steps below.
2. Comment on the giveaway post by answering the following question:
– What is your favorite PC/HTPC local co-op game of all time?
The prizes are:
1st-3rd place: #killallzombies Game
4th and 5th: Heroes of the Storm: Kaijo Diablo Bundle
To increase your chances of winning, share our Facebook post for a second entry into the giveaway. (You must comment AND share the post to increase your odds)
Keep checking our blog for an early look at STEIGER DYNAMICS content. The deadline to enter is August 7th; winners will be announced August 8th.
Did you like this article? Share it